Sunwood venetian blinds can be motorised to offer ultimate convenience of light control and privacy in the home.
At the touch of a button you can raise, lower and tilt your blinds, especially convenient for blinds in hard to reach places.
In conjunction with Somfy, Sunwood venetians can be motorised using discreet battery motors, allowing you to modernise your home whilst maintaining the aesthetics of your décor.
* Motorisation only available for 50mm slats with ladder braid.
Somfy Tilt & Lift 25 RTS
A radio controlled battery powered motor suitable for small to medium blinds up to 2400mm wide and 2000mm drop. Somfy Tilt and Lift 25 RTS allows blinds to be raised, lowered and tilted with ease.
Single mount battery packs and dual mount battery packs are available, and requirements are dependent upon the size of the blind.
Somfy Sonesse 40 RTS
A motor suitable for medium and large blinds up to 2400mm wide and 2800mm drop. Somfy Sonesse 40 RTS offers a quiet drive motor, allowing you to raise, lower and tilt your blinds with smooth convenience.
*Somfy Sonesse 40 WT also available as a hard-wired option powered from your mains supply.
Somfy Tilt 50 RTS
A radio controlled battery powered motor suitable for all sizes of Sunwood blinds enabling convenient control of the tilt of your blind.
Somfy Tilt & Lift 25 RTS, Sonesse 40 RTS and Tilt RTS 50 can be combined with Somfy Connexoon and TaHoma smart boxes for optimal control of home automated products.
A smart box which enables centralised control of RTS connected blinds, curtain and lighting through a dedicated Connexoon app. With just 1 click Connexoon allows you to control your products remotely, whether you are at home, at work or abroad.
• Easy to install.
• Simple to use.
• Unified control of several products through one application.
• Personalisation with the ability to pre-set 4 scenarios.
• Time function to simulate presence in the home.
• Compatible with Philips Hue lighting.
A smart box that enables unified control of home technology through any smart device via the TaHoma app. Somfy TaHoma is compatible with a range of products including blinds, heating, lighting and home security.
• Easy to install.
• User friendly graphical interface.
• Life-long updates with no subscription fees.
• Personalised programming.
• Automated ability with pre-set scenarios and set triggers.
• Easily pair the TaHoma system with smoke detectors, cameras, motion sensors and more.
• Compatible with brands such as Philips hue lighting, Honeywell and Danfoss thermostats and Hitachi air-conditioning.
• Suitable for residential and small commercial projects.